Tonsley Small Business Advisory Service
Free advice and support for businesses in Adelaide’s southern region
The City of Marion and the Department of State Development have joined forces to fund a service aimed at helping small businesses develop and grow in the region. The location of the service at Tonsley adds to the strong entrepreneurial focus of the Tonsley precinct.
The service is delivered by Bob Sloan, a management consultant with many years’ experience working with small businesses. The service is FREE and offers confidential one-on-one advisory sessions for those wishing to start a business or operating an existing business in the Southern Adelaide region.
The Tonsley Small Business Advisory Service offers:
- Advice on starting a new business
- ‘Business Health Check’ for existing businesses
- One-on-one consultations at a location suitable to you
- Will your idea work as a business? Workshops: Aimed at entrepreneurs and investors who have an idea or product but as yet have not established a business and/or achieved a meaningful level of sales. The session looks at the steps needed to ensure success.
- Is your next step seeking an investor? Workshops: What sort of investor is right for you, what are they looking for, and how can you prepare your business to be attractive to the right investor? This seminar focuses on the issues you need to address to become Investor Ready.
The sessions are available at Co-Hab based at Tonsley, at your premises or a location suitable to you. Please make an appointment by contacting Bob direct as follows:
Office phone: 8374 2844
Mobile: 0417 731 125
Location map for Co-HAB: