Community Wellbeing Plan
Community Wellbeing is one of the City of Marion's four community vision themes outlined in the City of Marion Strategic Plan 2010-2020(3101 kb).
Marion's Community Wellbeing theme is very diverse and covers a broad range of areas including:
- Community engagement, safety and resilience,
- Sustainable transport, urban design/streetscapes and infrastructure (roads, footpaths, drains),
- Safe traffic movement,
- Affordable housing,
- Built environment,
- Equitable access to services and facilities,
- Healthy and safe environments,
- Provision of open space and recreation facilities, and
- Health and wellbeing.
For further details, please contact City of Marion's Social and Cultural Sustainability Planner on 8375 66600 or email@example.com for more information.