Youth drop in cafe
Young people are invited to join in free workshops, play board games, read magazines and relax at Glandore Community Centre's 'Cafe 25'; a new youth drop in cafe.
Youth drop in sessions will begin on Saturday, 6 May and run weekly from 1pm to 3pm.
Young people are invited to join in free workshops, play board games, read magazines and relax.
Café 25 will be a place for youth to learn skills that will help them throughout their life and make friendships.
Juice, tea and coffee is provided for free. Snacks are available for a small cost.
Free wi-fi is available.
The content of the first five workshops has been developed. Further workshops will be added and content developed based on feedback from participants.
The first five free workshops are:
- Saturday, 6 May: Guitar with Gary
- Saturday, 13 May: Bike repairs with Lighthouse (bring your own bike)
- Saturday, 20 May: How to make protein balls with Lee
- Saturday, 27 May: Learn henna with Shweta
- Saturday, 3 June: Make your own dream catcher
Find out more about Glandore Community Centre.