Past - Infrastructure Committee
At its Special Council Meeting of 1 November 2016 it was resolved to disband the Infrastructure Committee effective from 31 December 2016. Council also endorsed a new Committee Structure including the Infrastructure and Strategy Committee commencing on 1 January 2017 and adopted the Terms of Reference. For more information visit the Infrastructure and Strategy Committee page.
The City of Marion established an Infrastructure Committee orginally in 2016 with membership comprising of three Elected Members and an independent member.
This Committee was established to provide advice to Council regarding the strategic management of Council assets and infrastructure including:
- Council policy relating to the management of Council assets and infrastructure.
- The monitoring and potential implementation strategies for the sporting priorities.
- Strategic Asset Management Plans.
- Acquisition of new assets or disposal of assets.
- Major projects of the City of Marion or within the City of Marion.
- Strategic transport and integration of transport needs of the Community.
For further information, contact the Manager of Strategic Projects on 8375 6600 or find out more about Council meetings on the Council Meetings page.
- Download the Infrastructure Committee Terms of Reference(49 kb)
Agendas and Minutes
No items available to list.