Edwardstown Oval Soliders Memorial Ground
At the City of Marion we believe that our community should have access to a broad range of high quality sport and community facilities so that everyone has the opportunity to lead an active, healthy lifestyle.
In April 2015 Council endorsed investigations being undertaken with peak sporting bodies, relevant clubs, funding bodies and agencies to seek partnering opportunities for the development of plans and potential funding solutions for the following sports infrastructure:
- Options for soccer pitches and a BMX track in the south.
- Indoor multi-purpose stadium.
- Edwardstown Oval Upgrade.
- Mitchell Park Sports and Community Club upgrade.
- The concept design for Edwardstown Oval redevelopment is complete.
- Development of the design will begin in February 2017.
- The Federal Government have committed $4 million to the project. The funding deed between Council and the Federal Government has been executed.
Above image: Edwardstown Oval Soldiers Memorial Ground artist impression
Join the project mailing list
Sign up now to to be kept informed of the project's progress:
Phone: 8375 6679