City of Marion has implemented an Online Development Register to enable customers and clients the ability to enquire on the progress of development applications within the Council area.
The Development Register allows enquiries to be made by address, application number, date range, description or by application type, and will provide information such as:
- Name and address of the applicant
- The date on which the application was lodged
- The subject address for the application
- The description of the application
- The current status of the application (including any referrals or decisions made on the application)
*Please note this register listing may not comply with the level of detail required in the statutory register available for viewing at Council's offices and is provided for your information only. Should additional information be required please contact Development Services on (08) 8375 6600.
- Access the Online Development Register.
Private Certifier Consents Register
In April 2013 the Development (Private Certification) Variation Regulations 2013 was gazetted.
This new variation requires Council to publish a register of all applications that have been granted approval by Private Certifiers pursuant to Regulation 98 (2) of the Development Regulations 2008.
The Private Certifier Consents Register will be made available on this webpage and updated on a monthly basis as below.
- June to December 2013: Register Report June - December 2013(55 kb)
- January to December 2014: Register Report January - December 2014(44 kb)
- January to December 2015: Register Report January - December 2015(38 kb)
- January to June 2016: Register Report January 2016 - June-2016(49 kb)
If you have any questions regarding our Development Registers or an application, please contact our Development & Regulatory Services department on 8375 6600.