Heart Foundation Walking Groups
- Do you enjoy walking and meeting new people?
- Would you like to improve your heart health?
- Would you like to improve the health of people in your community?
Then Heart Foundation Walking is for you!
Heart Foundation Walking is a network of free community-based walking groups that gives community members an easy way to look after their health.
What does Heart Foundation Walking provide?
- An easy and accessible way to stay physically active.
- Social contact and community spirit.
- A safe way to be healthy.
- Caters to all ages and abilities.
- Regular newsletters, which include health information.
- Encouragement and incentives to keep walking.
Our walking groups can be of any size, walk at various times, days, lengths and levels. Everyone is encouraged to walk at their own pace!
Heart Foundation Walking is Australia’s largest network of free community based-walking groups led by volunteer walk organisers.
The City of Marion encourages pedestrians and recreational walkers to enjoy the natural environment including conservation parks, recreation parks and beaches.
Heart Foundation Walking Groups in City of Marion
Time: 9:20am - 10:20am
Location: Glandore Community Centre, 25 Naldera Street, Glandore SA 5037
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Location: Mitchell Park Neighbourhood Centre, 1 Cumbria Court, Mitchell Park SA 5043
New walking groups
Interested in starting your own Heart Foundation Walking Group in your own neighbourhood?
If yes, or for more information, please feel free to contact:
Co-ordinator Community Programs
Phone: 8375 6724
Find out more about Heart Foundation Walking on the Heart Foundation website.